Thursday, June 23, 2011

Will I Ever Get Caught Up?

Okay, so it has been several weeks since I have blogged and I am feeling bit overwhelmed when I think about how what it will take to get caught up.  When I do think I have a minute to blog at least one thing, there is always something that pulls me away and then I don't take the time to go back to finish what I started.  Besides blogging, I feel behind with the everyday things of life, ie, laundry, laundry, and more laundry.  It seems like I wash, dry, fold, put away and then before I know it, its dirty again and it is a never ending cycle. 

I have been back to work now for several weeks.  It does feel good to get back into some sort of schedule, but when I get home from work there are so many things that I want to do, yet what I want to do and what I do get to do are usually two completely different things!  There are so many days that I wonder if I will ever get everything ever caught up and feel like there is some sort of organization in my life and I then have reality hit me and know that not in this period of my life will things every be all the ways caught up.  And in all honesty, I know I wouldn't change this time of my life with my husband and kids for total organization.  I mean, we can't always have the cake and eat it too!  So in the meantime and one day at a time, I am going to work on getting life blogged so we remember how crazy and chaotic our lives can really be!

No comments: