I wanted to break up our day today and make something fun with the kids. I have seen several hand print art ideas on Pinterest a while back, so I thought I would let the kids be creative and make their own hand print art. Ally, by far had the most fun. She could have done it all day if time would have allowed us. Lottie, she wasn't so sure of the goopy stuff all over her hand. I was lucky enough to get one butterfly picture and that was it! The other pictures that she made were all done with paint and a brush!
McKenna thought she was too old to make any, but I convinced her that it would be fun and showed her some of the cute ideas that I had found online and so away she went. She make a softball, a McDonald's french fries and a really cute peacock.
Trey was lucky enough to take a break from helping his dad to come in and make a pirate and a basketball. He too could have done a few more, but time didn't allow it either!
Here is a collage of all our own hand print art! Definitely a project we will have to do again!

No comments:
Post a Comment