* Presents * * Princess *
* Laughter * * Smiles * *Giggles *
* BIRTHDAY WISHES *
Tonight we celebrated Ally's 5th birthday with Grandpa & Grandma Okerlund, Grandpa & Grandma Taylor, and Great Grandma Loraine. We started off with a nice dinner and anxiously went to opening presents. Ally got some really cute clothes, matching pajamas for her Brave doll, Ariel doll set, and money. We saved a few of our family presents so she would have something to open on her actual birthday. After she opened her presents and had fun visiting, we enjoyed cake and ice cream. She loved the things she received, but even more, she loved all the attention she got! She loves to be the center of attention.
Happy 5th Birthday Allyson!
What a Cute Birthday Girl!
I love this picture of my dad and Allyson for several reasons! I love those great smiles, it took me several shots to get a good one of the two of them, especially for all the giggles. The first picture that I took, as soon as the flash went off, Allyson looked up at Grandpa and said, "Grandpa, did you smile?", and tell me how did she know that he didn't smile in that first shot. So several shots later, I finally got a good one of each of them smiling. I think at this point, Grandpa was still laughing at Ally's funny comment. Another reason I love this picture is the meaning behind Ally's pajamas that matches her dolls pjs. When I was little, I would always have to put my dolls in their pj's before I went to bed, regardless what time of night it was, I guess I was pretty persistant. So when Grandpa and Grandma went shopping for Ally's birthday, the first thought that crossed Grandpa's mind when he saw these cute pajamas was "Pay Back!"
Happy Birthday Allyson! Can't believe you will be 5 tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment