Saturday, September 14, 2013

Best Friends Forever!

The only thing greater than being best friends is that these girls are the best little sisters.
 
These two girls have so much fun when they play together.  Each of them love their dolls and bears and between that and their great imagination, they play hours on end together.
 
 
They like to take turns pushing each other all over the house in their doll strollers.  Needless to say, that have completely wore them out because those stroller were not made for these two kiddos to be strolled around in them.  
 
Tonight I walked passed their bedroom and just quietly admired them playing and how cute they were together.  The next time I walked by, Lottie was all snuggled up in the bed section of this rocking cradle awaiting her blankie and ba ba!   Ally seemed to be so busy in their kitchen getting everything ready for Lottie.  I couldn't help but run for my camera to capture this Kodak moment.  By the time I made it back, Ally was rocking Lottie.  



 
 
And of course, a picture wouldn't be a picture at our house, if someone wasn't pulling a silly face!


 
 
Before I knew it, they had switched roles and Lottie was getting everything together for Ally. 


 
Lottie didn't want to rock Ally, she just wanted to pretend to feed her what she had drummed up in the kitchen.  Doesn't she look so proud as she about gags Ally with her wooden spoon!
 


 
I love that these two have so much fun together.  Even though they drag every kitchen item, doll blanket, strollers, babies and bottles out of their bedroom, it is all worth it!  They are enough to just make you stop and listen, because it is definitely worth a laugh or two!

No comments: