Bring on the New Year as we go out with the Old in with the New!
This year we decided to keep the celebrating low key and just hang out as a family. Fun times like this are how fun memories are made. Gotta love this kiddos and their cute personalities!
I had some cute photo booth props made and the kids loved getting the pictures taken with them. It made a great way to make this celebration a little more exciting. McKenna is now at the age that she has plans to hang with friends, so I got a few cute pictures of her before she headed to Salina.
We had a scrumptious dinner with yummy potatoes, turkey roast, salads, and rolls. We had Rod, JoAnn, and Dillon come and eat with us. Shortly after dinner, Dillon took Trey to Mayfield to go play games for a while with Shea Anderson at his Grandpa Johnny's house. He came home from there and had so much fun playing games.
Everyone stayed up to watch the ball drop at Times Square on TV. Trey, Ally, and Lottie had fun counting down the time to 2015!
It's Officially 2015!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We did a family toast after ringing in the New Year with a little bit of Kiwi Strawberry drink.
"May we have a healthy and happy year!" I can't believe how fast time really flies. I often think about how it didn't seem that long ago that Jeremy and I had a big bash at our house when it was New Years 2000. It is amazing to me how fast those years have flown by and how much has changed in our lives, all of which I wouldn't trade a thing!
May this New Year be healthy, happy, and prosperous, Happy New Year!
May this New Year be healthy, happy, and prosperous, Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment