Today's was the GVES Field Day for all 3rd, 4th, and 5th Graders. Trey was pretty excited when he came home from school on how well he had performed today. There were several heats in all the events, so he didn't know for a few days how well he really did! Needless to say, he was pretty pumped with his results, here is how he did!
*4 x 400 Medley Relay - 5 min 27 sec - 1st Place
*100 Meter - 14.28 seconds - 1st Place
*4 x 100 Meter Relay - 1 min 3 sec - 1st Place
*200 Meter - 31.45 seconds - 1st Place
*400 Meter - 1 min 14 sec - 1st Place
*800 Meter - 3min 6 sec - 3rd Place
*Running Long Jump - 9 feet 4 inches - 3rd Place
*Standing Long Jump - 4 feet 10 inches
I have to say, that as a mom I am pretty proud. I did track in High School, so to see a child take after my own heart is pretty cool! Way to go Trey man!
No comments:
Post a Comment