I am so grateful for the calling I have of being a mother. There is nothing in this world that I would rather do or spend my time with than these four crazy kiddos. They put a smile on my face and make each day complete. I know that I have truly learned more from them than what they have learned from me! Thank to them for making me who I am today.
It was like an act of congress to get them to cooperate for a picture and as you can see, when I wanted them to pose, this is what I got. Of well, I wouldn't want it any other way, this is what our life is about. I love each of you, McKenna, Trey, Ally, and Lottie. Thanks for trusting me to be your mother.
And Mother's Day wouldn't be Mother's Day without letting my mom and Jeremy's mom how much I love and appreciate both of them. They have been so patient and loving through the years that I don't know where we would be without either of them. I feel so fortunate to live and be so close to both of them. Thanks so much for your great examples of love and showing such Christ like attributes that I hope I can only be half the mother that you both have been to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment