It has been my tradition on St. Patrick's Day to get up and make the kids a green breakfast. This year, instead of just two pancakes, I made four small ones, so when on their plate it looked like a clover. They were also served green milk to wash it down.
Trey and Allyson both made sure they wore green when they left for school today. McKenna thought she was too old to wear green, so she didn't want her picture taken. Little Lottie wore a blue shirt with an owl on it, luckily it had a small amount of green in it so she wouldn't get pinched at the babysitter's house. She knew what she wanted to wear, so I didn't want to push the issue!
I was excited to give them a little green for St. Patrick's Day, so I put together a little treat bag for each of them. The bag consisted of white and green animal crackers, rolos and a green back of sweetarts. The tag says, "We are LUCKY to have you". Can you blame me, look at those cute kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment